Simple Rails & AWS Lambda Integration
Event-driven and deeply integrated within AWS, Lambda allows your Rails architecture to be completely reimagined atop fully managed infrastructure resources like API Gateway, SQS, S3, CloudWatch, IAM, and much more. Using Lamby can help your engineering teams learn to "program the cloud".
Coupled with AWS SAM and CloudFormation, your Rails project becomes the Infrastructure as Code (IaC) source of truth in the cloud. SAM allows you to declare these resources & policies so you never have to worry about access keys, secrets, or any manual ClickOps process ever again.
📣 Recent News:
- 2021-01-17: AWS as a Framework
- 2020-12-17: 🎁 Ruby and Rails Go Serverless; a Q&A with Ken Collins
- 2020-12-08: Lambda Containers with Rails; A Perfect Match!
- 2020-12-01: New for AWS Lambda – Container Image Support
- 2020-10-30: Using New Relic APM with Rails on AWS Lambda
- 2020-10-24: Serverless Docker Patterns
2020-08-02: Full Stack Serverless with Rails & AWS SAM/Lambda
- ActiveRecord with RDS Proxy using MySQL
- Event-Driven ActiveJob with SQS
- CloudWatch Logs, Metrics, & Observability
- 2020-07-05: Mysql2 Ruby Gem for AWS Lambda
- 2020-06-16: Monolithic Ideas For AWS Lambda File Systems